Churchill Studio Prints Homespun Charcoal Black Coupe Plate 217mm
|Quantity||Add to Basket|
|Delivery ETA||5-7 Days|
Perfect for serving desserts or starters, this plate from Churchill's vintage prints collection has a dark Charcoal Black pattern that will exaggerate any colours within your food. The hand spun style pattern is taken straight from Churchill's archive and is so well regarded that it features in the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.
- Fully vitrified
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe
- Glazed foot prevents damage when stacking
- Pattern is applied as part of the underglaze and will not fade over time
- Every plate is finished by hand, providing a subtly unique design every time
- Homespun design provides a vintage feel at the table setting
- The design used features in the Victoria and Albert museum, London
Churchill Super Vitrified
217(Ø)mm / 8.66"